A St Bernadette's education allows students to discover their own talents and provides opportunities to fully explore these.
We encourages our students to learn more than just the fundamentals, engaging them in a wide array of co-curricular activities. For those students who show great academic aptitude, St Bernadette's offers further challenges to assist them in maximising their potential.
Our extracurricular activities include, but are not limited to:
- Voice of Youth - a Year 6 public speaking competition
- School Choir - Years 3-6
- Band Tuition - Years 3-6 (costs involved)
- Dance Club (costs involved)
- Tabloid Sports Activities (costs involved)
- Hills Interschool Debating Competition - Year 6
- "Learn to Swim" program - Kindergarten & Year 1 in Term 4
- Carnivals, sports days and gala days
- University of New South Wales competitions
- Chess club
- Gardening Group
- Coding and Robotics